Sriven Systems offers a variety of business models to suit its clients
outsourcing strategy. Sriven Systems brings the advantages of operating
from US, coupled with its expertise and knowledge of communications
technologies to its customers, thereby providing its customers with
cost-effective high technology outsourcing solutions
- Fixed price Turnkey
- Time and Material
- Extended Development Center
- Dedicated Development Center
SSI is continuously identifying, researching and defining models
and economic systems that are essential for collective growth. Through
this approach, SSI is willing to adopt any innovative business-engagement
model that shall help its clients achieve their objectives and establish
a mutually beneficial association.
Onsite resourcing model
The customer opts for this model when duration and nature associated
with the assignment involve consultants' effort-investment at the
client site. The structured reporting mechanism reduces risks associated
with personal exigencies and helps accumulate knowledge. The client
is billed on the basis of actual man months spent on executing the
project at pre-decided rates.
The customer opts for this model when the scope, specification and
implementation plan of the project is not defined in an explicit
manner. The client is charged on a pre-decided man month rate.
Fixed price Turnkey
This execution model primarily suits customers with clearly specified
requirements and well-defined project path. In this low-risk option,
the customer pays a pre-negotiated fixed amount and the SSI team
ensures quality delivery of the project within a pre-scheduled time
frame. Typically the Functional Specification/High Level Design
phase is carried out of the client site and then the System Integration
and Testing is completed at the client site.
The typical steps followed in this model are:
- The activity gets initiated with the requirement definition being
communicated by the client.
- SSI responds with an understanding of the requirements.
- SSI quotes for a Fixed Price for the development.
- The project plans are drawn up on acceptance of the proposal
by the client.
- SSI manages the development environment.
- SSI manages the complete development. The customer is kept
informed and also involved in the reviews. The customer is provided
with complete transparency in the project based on his/her needs.
- The acceptance is carried out by the customer and SSI provides
help at customer site during this period.
- SSI continues its services during field trials and after release,
as desired by the customer.
- The post-release maintenance services take care of the enhancements
and bug fixes, if required.